Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search for eBooks
Brescia students, faculty and staff: you can find eBooks in these collections:
Choose Electronic Books on the Library webpage to search each collection. Many of our ebooks can also be found through a catalog search, but this does not include the Ebsco eBook Collection.
To search the online catalog:
- Go to the online catalog.
- Enter your search terms, putting quotes around any phrases.
- In the Limit To: box select Electronic Books from the list.
- Click on Search.
- All of the results will be electronic books, available onliine 24/7 for Brescia students,faculty and staff.
- If you are off-campus, you will need to log in with your Brescia email address and password to access the full text.
Finding eBooks in the Online Catalog
Find electronic books for management information systems topics in the Fr. Leonard Alvey Library Catalog.
Downloading eBooks to your eBook reader
Do you have an eBook reader? (If not, you can check one out at the library!) Many eBooks can easily be downloaded to supported eBook readers so you can read them there. Click on the file below for instructions.
Printing from EBSCO eBook Collection
You can print only 60 pages of an eBook from EBSCO eBooks. Printing large portions of content violates copyright laws.
To print one or more pages of an eBook:
- First, click on the eBook full text button - it appears below the title in the results screen or along the left margin in the detail screen.
- Click the Print button on the right side of the screen. Do NOT use the File>Print command.
The Print box appears.
- Select your print options and click OK to print the page or pages.