Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Computer & Wireless Services:
- Computer lab located on the ground floor of the library
- Four group study rooms with projection systems and wired connections for laptops
- Numerous computers are available on each floor of the library
- Laptops are available for use in the library as well as for checkout
- Skype with microphone and camera capabilities are available in Group Study Room II
- Wireless service is available throughout the library
Related Computer & Technology Equipment Available:
- Digital cameras
- Digital camcorders
- Headphones with microphones
- Flash drives
Faculty, staff, and students are responsible for the safety and condition for all library materials and equipment checked out in their names until returned to the library. Charges for damaged, missing parts, or broken equipment will be the responsibility of the borrower.