Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About this page ...
This page provides links to sample ebooks and several tutorials on how to access ebooks through the library online catalog.
Brescia students, faculty and staff: you can find eBooks in these collections:
Choose Electronic Books on the Library webpage to search each collection. Many of our ebooks can also be found through a catalog search, but this does not include the Ebsco eBook Collection.
To search the online catalog:
- Go to the online catalog.
- Enter your search terms, putting quotes around any phrases.
- In the Limit To: box select Electronic Books from the list.
- Click on Search.
- All of the results will be electronic books, available onliine 24/7 for Brescia students,faculty and staff.
- If you are off-campus, you will need to log in with your Brescia email address and password to access the full text.
Management Related eBooks
Helpful Tutorial: Finding and using EBooks
Find electronic books for business in the Fr. Leonard Alvey Library Catalog.
for convenience, electronic books are available 24/7;
for detailed information on your topic;
to put your topic in context;
for lists of references for further research.
Printing from EBSCO eBook Collection
You can print only 60 pages of an eBook from EBSCO eBooks. Printing large portions of content violates copyright laws.
To print one or more pages of an eBook:
- First, click on the eBook full text button - it appears below the title in the results screen or along the left margin in the detail screen.
- Click the Print button on the right side of the screen. Do NOT use the File>Print command.
The Print box appears.
- Select your print options and click OK to print the page or pages.